Lutheran Women’s Missionary League
LWML is an organization for women in our congregation that focuses on growing in God’s Word and on working together on missionary and service projects. Our LWML group is affiliated with the national LWML organization which is part of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. We are part of the Alexandria Zone, Lakeland I Region, and MN North District.
The mission of the Lutheran Women’s Missionary League is to assist each woman of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod in affirming her relationship with the Triune God so that she is enabled to use her gifts in the ministry to the people of the world.
1. To promote growth in Christian knowledge and develop greater mission awareness:
2. To provide opportunities for Christian fellowship and spiritual growth;
3. To assist Immanuel in it’s ministry to build the Kingdom of God;
4. To gather funds for mission grants;
5. To foster and support the program of LWML
1. To provide leadership in mission education and service for the entire congregation by promoting short term mission service projects.
2. To invite all members of Immanuel to be actively involved in giving mites on a monthly basis to support the LWML mission projects.
3. To encourage members of our society to actively invite and welcome the women of our congregation to be part of our society.